As the holiday season approaches, it is fitting
that it begins with Thanksgiving.
This year, please remember to be thankful for all of your blessings.
We at Friends of Suzanne know first hand that there
are those facing sickness daily. Many
will be celebrating their last holiday season with their loved ones.
As you prepare to enjoy your holiday's remember
- Be thankful for the time you have been granted with your
- Be thankful for the health bestowed upon you
- Be thankful for the love and joy your family brings you
- Be thankful that you have been given yet another year with
your loved ones
- Be thankful that you have a place to live
- Be thankful for the food you will share
- Be thankful for the love in your life
- Be thankful
that you are able to share your life with family, friends and loved ones who contribute towards your happiness